Why do you put your self esteem in the hands of complete strangers?
Helena Bonham Carter (via qoldlush)
this is really powerful. wow.
this is really true, we shouldn’t let others/society deem our own self-esteem/self-concept.
It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime…
― Khaled Hosseini (via purplebuddhaproject)
Everything is temporary.
― 3 words that completely changed my life once I fully accepted them (via mandolinaes)
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back